Are you a leader or aspiring leader? Asking the right questions really sets the right tone for your leadership. Asking the right questions will give you insight into any blind spots you might have. And asking the right questions will help your organization and the people serving in it go to the next level. Here are 10 great questions to help you in your leadership.
1. How can I help you?
2. What is the biggest challenge you have to being successful here?
3. Do you understand what I’ve asked you to do?
4. What am I missing or what would you do differently if you were me?
5. What do you see that I can’t see?
6. How can I improve as your leader?
7. If we had authority to do anything – and money was no barrier – what would you like to see us do as a team/organization?
8. Where do you see yourself someday and how can I assist you in getting there?
9. What are you currently learning which can help all of us?
10. How are you doing in your personal life and is there any way I can help you?