Have you ever read Psalm 139? The first time the lyrics from that incredible Psalm hit me was when I was helping my son, Josh, memorize them in high school. As we slowly repeated those powerful lyrics over and over, I was awestruck about how God cares for the tiniest details in my life.. Read them for yourself.. they are life changing!
Top Posts & Pages
- Great Script For A Christmas Eve Candlelight Service
- Worship Keyboards: 12 Keys To Improving
- Top 10 Worship Posts
- Guidelines For A Strong Worship Team
- 9 Keys To Memorizing Music for Worship
- My Favorite Christmas Worship Songs
- 10 Tips On Improving Your Worship Band Rehearsal
- The Story Behind 'Joy To The World'
- My Top Worship Songs for 2017
- What Does A Full-Time Worship Pastor Do?
- The Secret Of Going From Good To Great
- Worship Leader Stage Presence
- 10 Great Worship Team Questions
- Give Thanks With A Grateful Heart
- Going from Song Leading to Worship Leading
- Four Behaviors of a Thriving Worship Ministry
- How To Last In Ministry
- Worship Leading: 4 Keys To Improving
- Worship Ministry: 12 Keys To Growing